Disclaimer .

Hello , world . This is my blog ,
www.wenshuang94.blogspot.com .
It's since 27 April 2010 and
this is the layout is used by me ,
am lovin' it .
This is a welcome message , FYI .

I hate bitches which annoyed me always .
I need PEACE okay , PLEASE ?
So , whatever complaints find me straight .
Thankyouverymuch for the cooperations !

Always with them .

Alvin
April
ChinYew
♥ Eelin
EricChuah
♥ FeiSan
♥ JingYee
Joy
Mandy
ManTeng
Nick ; Didi
Ping
Ruffa
♥ SheauHui
Sheena C
TianJin
UWei
WeiZheng
♥ XiaoTien
YewHan
Ying
YiWern
ZiYun
ZiXian

ExCITED!!!! X)

Today morning go skul very sien.... I keep talking to fren and lazy to do homework... hehe...
Skip SKIP Skip~
Den go back liao.... My fren ask me to ask my mummy can go JJ anot??? I very sked i cant go ... DEN i ask my mummy .. I keep luan my mummy... she say later onli tell me... Den i jiu feel like wan cry cause i sked i cant got... cause i everytime i ask aso cant out...
At night Sheau Hui come my house awhile den jiu go out liao...
Sheau hui call me go ask... I was like very sked...
Den i ask liao....... I VERY HAPPYYYY~ CUZ I CAN GO.... X)
wakakaka~~~~~
I very very excited to go out leh!!! hehe!!